It is my birthday on thursday so I thought I might as well splurge on some specialty vegan goodies this week! I have also ordered a chocolate mousse cheesecake. Mmmm.
If you haven’t tried this particular flavour of tofutti you HAVE TO, it is incredibly INCREDIBLY delicious. I bought the three chocolate bars for me and my sister to taste test. They are vegan versions of Bounty bars, Peanut Butter Cups and choc covered Nougat. I am sending the sour worms to a different sister, the agave syrup is for cooking, specifically chocolate mousse (there’s a recipe on here under The Hungry Vegan) and Lamyongs Soy Nuggets are the only fake meat that I use (in stirfries mostly).
Tagged as: australia. brisbane. chocolate. enoggera. green edge. ice cream. tofutti. vegan. mine.
- nightmaresforaweek likes this
- a1ysonwonderland likes this
- justkeepbreathing831 said: THOSE CHOCOLATE BARS ARE THE BEST!!!! Twilight is my favorite!!! Tastes just like a twix :) Happy early birthday!
- chainsawmascara said: I love those candy bars but I haven’t seen the Cleo’s one, yet!
- snowfoxed likes this
- thelittlevegan posted this