Easy, Cheezy, Beany Nachos
- grated nacho flavoured cheezly
- corn chips
- kidney beans or chili beans
- finely diced red onion
- salt and pepper
- tofutti sour cream (optional)
- Combine beans, salsa and onion in a small bowl.
- Spoon bean mix over your corn chips.
- Grate cheezly over beans and chips. Microwave for 50 to 70 seconds,or until cheezly is just melted.
- Make guacamole by combining avocado, lime juice, salt, and pepper.
- Spoon onto heated nachos. Add a small dollop of tofutti sour cream if you so desire.
Tagged as: cheezly. nachos. vegan. recipe. lazy food.
- wnike likes this
- thefirstchoice reblogged this from givingbacktomygift
- thefirstchoice likes this
- givingbacktomygift reblogged this from thelittlevegan
- yellowpinkies reblogged this from thelittlevegan
- kapolloniaxo likes this
- balleraena likes this
- radio-ladi0 likes this
- xamericanxhollowx likes this
- denyxeverything likes this
- thelittlevegan posted this