Butternut Pumpkin and Broccoli in a Peanut & Coconut Sauce.
1/2 small brown onion, finely diced
1 clove garlic, crushed and diced
1 cup crunchy peanut butter
1 tin coconut milk
1 tbsp soy sauce
1 tbsp (fresh) lemon juice
1 tsp curry powder
1 tsp cumin powder
- Place all ingredients in a sauce pan and stir on a medium low heat till peanut butter is melted.
- Proceed to simmer until the sauce froths and thickens slightly.
1 half small butternut pumpkin, cubed
1 small head broccoli (3 cups or so)
1 half brown onion, sliced
1 clove garlic, diced
1 cup yellow capsicum, sliced thinly
1/2 carrot, in thin strips
- Steam cubes of pumpkin for 10 mins or until soft.
- Stir fry onion, garlic and broccoli for 3 mins.
- Stir through cooked pumpkin.
- Add capsicum, carrot and peanut sauce.
- Garnish with/stir through fresh coriander leaves.
- Serve over a small portion of brown rice.
- Enjoy! This is ridiculously scrumptious, satisfying and wintery.
Tagged as: satay sauce. peanut sauce. coconut milk. pumpkin. butternut pumpkin. vegan. recipe. vegetables. curry. broccoli.
- foreverfitblr reblogged this from thelittlevegan
- l-i-t-e-weight likes this
- ileolai likes this
- tearsforthefallen likes this
- dreamsmadeflesh likes this
- aheartdivided likes this
- quiavegan reblogged this from thelittlevegan
- malice-n likes this
- astronautsplayhackeysack likes this
- longdivisionnnn likes this
- alottie likes this
- ozvegan likes this
- royaltyhelacked likes this
- niltonsobral likes this
- 27daisychains likes this
- flowerkitten likes this
- rebeccalozevski likes this
- discontented-delight likes this
- we-have-more-sense-than-lies likes this
- thevegancatlady likes this
- thelittlevegan posted this